NSA 250M, 01-SSC-9755, APL25-090, SonicWall Firewall
Dell SonicWall NSA 250M APL25-090 5 Port Firewall Network Security Appliance. The Dell SonicWALL NSA Series next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) utilize the latest multi-core hardware design and Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection to protect the network from internal and external attacks without compromising performance. The NSA Series combines intrusion prevention, content and URL inspection, application intelligence and control, high availability and other advanced networking features.
The SonicWall™ Network Security Appliance (NSA) 250M Series of Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) combine an extensive array of advanced networking and configuration flexibility features to provide small- to medium-sized businesses and branch offices with an accessible, affordable platform that is easy to deploy and manage in a wide variety of environments.
- Next-Generation Firewall features integrate intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware and URL filtering with application intelligence and control, and SSL decryption to block threats from entering the network and provide granular application control without compromising performance.
- Scalable multi-core hardware and Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection scans and eliminates threats of unlimited file sizes, with near-zero latency across thousands of connections at wire speed.
- Application intelligence, control and visualization provides granular control and real-time visualization of applications to guarantee bandwidth prioritization and ensure maximum network security and productivity.
- Stateful high availability and load balancing features maximize total network bandwidth and maintain seamless network uptime, delivering uninterrupted access to mission-critical resources, and ensuring that VPN tunnels and other network traffic will not be interrupted in the event of a failover.
- High performance and lowered TCO are achieved by using the processing power of multiple cores in unison to dramatically increase throughput and provide simultaneous inspection capabilities, while lowering power consumption.
- Network productivity increases because IT can identify and throttle or block unauthorized, unproductive and non-work related applications and web sites, such as Facebook® or YouTube®, and can optimize WAN traffic when integrated with SonicWALL WAN Acceleration Appliance (WXA) solutions
- Advanced routing services and networking features incorporate 802.1q VLANs, multi-WAN failover, zone and object-based management, load balancing, advanced NAT modes, and more, providing granular configuration flexibility and comprehensive protection at the administrator's discretion.
- Standards-based Voice over IP (VoIP) capabilities provide the highest levels of security for every element of the VoIP infrastructure, from communications equipment to VoIP-ready devices such as SIP Proxies, H.323 Gatekeepers and Call Servers.
- SonicWALL Clean Wireless optionally integrated into dual-band wireless models or via SonicWALL SonicPoint wireless access points provides powerful and secure 802.11a/b/g/n 3x3 MIMO wireless, and enables scanning for rogue wireless access points in compliance with PCI DSS.
- Onboard Quality of Service (QoS) features use industry standard 802.1p and Differentiated Services Code Points (DSCP) Class of Service (CoS) designators to provide powerful and flexible bandwidth management that is vital for VoIP, multimedia content and business-critical applications.
- Integrated modules support on NSA 250M and NSA 250M Wireless-N appliances reduce acquisition and maintenance costs through equipment consolidation, and add deployment flexibility.
- Security cores: 2x 700 MHz
- 1 GbE interfaces: 5 x 1GbE
- Management interfaces CLI, SSH, GUI, GMS
- Memory (RAM) 512 MB
- Expansion: 1 Module Interface, 2 USB, SD Card
- Firewall inspection throughput11: 750 Mbps
- Full DPI throughput2: 130 Mbps
- Application inspection throughput2: 250 Mbps
- IPS throughput2: 250 Mbps
- Anti-malware inspection throughput2: 140 Mbps
- IMIX Peformance3: 210 Mbps
- VPN Throughput3: 200 Mbps
- Connections per second: 3,000
- Maximum connections (SPI): 110,000
- Maximum connections (DPI): 64,000
- SonicPoints supported (Maximum): 16
- Single Sign On (SSO) Users: 250
- VPN Throughput3: 200 Mbps
- Site-to-site tunnels: 50
- IPSec VPN clients (Maximum): 2 (25)
- SSL VPN licenses (Maximum): 2 (15)
- Encryption/Authentication: DES, 3DES, AES (128, 192, 256-bit)/MD5, SHA-1, Suite B Cryptography
- Key exchange: Diffie Hellman Groups 1, 2, 5, 14
- Route-Based VPN: RIP, OSPF
- IP Address Assignment: Static (DHCP PPPoE, L2TP and PPTP client), Internal DHCP server, DHCP Relay
- NAT Modes: 1:1, many:1, 1:many, flexible NAT (overlapping IPS), PAT, transparent mode
- VLAN Interfaces: 35
- Routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, RIPv1/v2, static routes, policy-based routing, multicast
- QoS Bandwidth priority, max bandwidth, guaranteed bandwidth, DSCP marking, 802.1p
- Authentication: XAUTH/RADIUS, Active Directory, SSO, LDAP, Novell, internal user database, Terminal Services, Citrix
- VoIP: Full H323-v1-5, SIP
- Standards: TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, RADIUS, IEEE 802.3
- Certifications: FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria EAL4+, Common Criteria NDPP, VPNC, ICSA Firwall, ICSA Anti-Virus
- Certifications pending: UC-APL
- Common Access Card (CAC): Supported
- Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n (WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11i, TKIP, PSK,02.1x, EAP-PEAP, EAP-TTLS)
- Virtual access points (VAPs)5 – antennas (5 dBi Diversity): External Triple, detachable
- Radio power – 802.11a/802.11b/802.11g: 15.5 dBm max/18 dBm max/17 dBM @ 6 Mbps, 13 dBM @ 54 Mbps
- Radio power – 802.11n (2.4GHz)/802.11n (5.0GHz): 19 dBm MCS 0, 11 dBm MCS 15/17 dBm MCS 0, 12 dBm MCS 15
- Radio receive sensitivity – 802.11a/802.11b/802.11g: -95 dBm MCS 0, -81 dBm MCS 15/-90 dBm @ 11Mbps/-91 dBm @ 6Mbps, -74 dBm @ 54 Mbps
- Radio receive sensitivity – 802.11n (2.4GHz)/802.11n (5.0GHz): -89 dBm MCS 0, -70 dBm MCS 15/-95 dBm MCS 0, -76 dBm MCS 15
- Power Supply: 36W External
- Fans: 2 Internal Fans
- Power Input: 10-240Vac, 50-60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 12W/16W
- Total Heat Dissipation: 41BTU/55BTU
- Form Factor: 1U rack-mountable
- Dimensions: 7.125 x 1.5 x 10.5 in / 18.10 x 3.81 x 26.67 cm
- Weight: 3.05 lbs/1.38 kg/3.15 lbs/1.43 kg
- WEEE Weight: 4.4 lbs/2.0kg/4.65 lbs/2.11 kg
- Major Regulatory: FCC Class A, CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS), C-Tick, VCCI Class A, MSIP/KCC Class A, UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CB, Mexico CoC by UL, WEEE , REACH, ANATEL, BSMI, GOST-R (NSA 220), CU (NSA 250M)
- Environment: 40-105° F, 0-40° C
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing